Make a Big Difference with Earth Systems in Northern Australia!
With offices in Australia and overseas – Earth Systems is a growing environmental and sustainability consulting group that is seeking highly motivated, ambitious professionals who are passionate about their work.
Established in 1993, the company develops and implements innovative and effective environmental solutions, providing specialist advice and hands-on capabilities in a diverse range of areas related to environmental management, impact assessment, water management and treatment, energy efficiency and bioenergy technologies.
We are currently seeking to employ environmental professionals with experience in water and / or environmental management to join our team and help develop and expand our business. In this role you will be responsible for working on private and public sector projects both within Australia and overseas. Based in Darwin, you will also be responsible for managing the company’s Northern Territory projects and growing our team and presence in Northern Australia.
The successful applicants will:
- Have relevant tertiary qualification(s);
- Have relevant experience (minimum 3 years) which may include the fields of water management, environmental assessment and natural resource management;
- Have strong business development skills to identify and develop new opportunities for Earth Systems;
- Be able to demonstrate leadership capabilities across the spectrum of their responsibilities;
- Have the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team;
- Have an ability to prioritise workloads and work autonomously;
- Have exceptional written and verbal English language communication skills;
- Be passionate about the environment; and
- Have an interest in travelling internationally.
Previous water and environmental experience in relation to infrastructure, resources and other projects in the Northern Territory will be highly regarded.
The position will be based in Darwin, with significant opportunities to work in other Australia locations or overseas.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com