We are always interested to hear from talented and passionate team members. To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to
Make a Big Difference with Earth Systems!
With offices in Australia, China, Lao PDR, Senegal, Rwanda and the UK, Earth Systems is an environmental science and engineering company that is seeking highly motivated, ambitious professionals who are dedicated and passionate about their work.
Earth Systems develops and implements innovative and effective environmental, water, energy and sustainability solutions, providing specialist advice and hands-on capabilities in a diverse range of areas related to environmental management. Ecological assessment is a key aspect of many of Earth Systems’ projects.
We are currently seeking to employ a mid to senior level specialist ecologist with international experience in ecological impact assessment to join our team and help develop and expand our business. In this role you will be responsible for working on projects for a wide range of public and private sector clients overseas.
The successful applicants will:
• Have a relevant post-graduate qualification;
• Have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience, including direct experience in ecological impact assessment;
• Have experience working on international ecology projects;
• Be able to demonstrate leadership capabilities across the spectrum of their responsibilities;
• Be able to identify and develop new opportunities for Earth Systems;
• Have the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team;
• Have exceptional written and verbal English language communication skills;
• Be passionate about the environment; and
• Be able to travel overseas on a regular basis.
The position can be based in either our Melbourne or Perth office, with significant opportunities to work overseas. An attractive salary package will be provided depending on experience.
Applications close Friday 3rd March 2017.
Interested applicants should submit a detailed cover letter and resume to email@example.com