With some two decades of extensive worldwide project experience in the resource development sector, Earth Systems understands the needs of mining companies operating in both developed countries and developing countries.
We have experience working with virtually all commodities and provide specialist consulting services to address environmental and social issues during all phases of mine life – from exploration, prefeasibility and feasibility stages through construction and operation to rehabilitation and closure and post-closure management and monitoring. We recognise the increasing importance of having environmental and social input during the earliest stages of project development – and our experience indicates that factoring management of environmental and social impacts into project design can effectively decrease risks and mitigation costs over the life of the project and lead to local community and Government support for the project.
We have specialist expertise in mine-site water quality management, environmental and social impact assessment, baseline and compliance monitoring and general environmental management. Earth Systems is highly regarded in the mining industry for our skills and expertise in preventing, treating and managing Acid and Metalliferous Drainage (AMD). Through our network of offices around the world we offer a range of services to the mining sector.
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Environmental Planning and Management
- Water Quality Management
- Acid and Metalliferous Drainage (AMD) Management and Treatment
- Biodiversity Assessment
- GIS and Remote Sensing
- Resettlement and Livelihood Restoration
- Groundwater Assessment and Protection
- Geochemical Characterisation
- Water Resource Management
- Tailings and Waste Rock Management, Remediation and Rehabilitation
- Water Treatment Services
- Rehabilitation and Closure
- Regulatory Compliance Services- NGER (National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting) scheme, carbon tax, EEO (Energy Efficiency Opportunities), and EREP (Environment and Resource Efficiency Plans) auditing
- Greenhouse Gas / Energy Auditing and Energy Efficiency
- Emissions Reductions, Carbon Credits and Emissions Trading
For more information on our range of services contact Earth Systems at email@example.com.