Urban and Rural Development
With more of the world’s population now living in urban areas rather than rural areas, urban centers are growing rapidly – particularly in developing countries. With the ability to provide services from the initial feasibility stage through to construction, operations and completion, Earth Systems can provide clients with a full range of services to meet the needs of their sustainable urban development project throughout its lifetime. We provide advice on a range of urban development issues such as sustainable urban transport; waste management; water management and treatment; and stormwater management. We also have experience in providing climate change risk and vulnerability assessments for urban areas.
In addition to our urban development experience, we also offer services targeted to rural development – including agriculture and livelihood development, road access and transportation planning and community health planning. We offer high quality professional services related to rural development and agriculture to government agencies, development banks, aid agencies, non-governmental organisations and industry.
- Urban Environmental Management
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Environmental Planning and Management
- Water quality assessment, monitoring and management
- Acid Sulphate Soil (ASS) Assessment, Minimisation, Control and Treatment
- Waste Management
- Groundwater Assessment and Protection
- Sustainable storm water and roof water harvesting and re-use systems
- Wetland: Planning, design, construction and monitoring
- Sustainable agriculture
- Salinity Management
- GIS and Remote Sensing
- Land Use and Forestry Carbon Schemes
For more information on our range of services, contact Earth Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org.