Water and Wastewater
Water management, protection of water resources and developing and implementing remediation strategies for polluted waterways and water bodies are core activities of Earth Systems. We offer a range of services specific to the water and waste water sectors, including: characterisation, monitoring and treatment of water quality issues, development of innovative water use efficiency and recycling schemes, and development of solutions for potable water, groundwater, stormwater, process water and waste water.
- Water Quality Management
- Water Resource Management
- Groundwater Assessment and Protection
- Waste Management
- Water Treatment Services (Mine site, Industrial, Municipal, Agricultural)
- Acid and Metalliferous Drainage (AMD) Management and Treatment
- Environmental Planning and Management
- Nutrient Pollution and Algal Blooms Control
- Wetlands Consulting Services
- Acid Sulfate Soil Management
- Water Resource Efficiency
Sustainable Stormwater Systems
For more information on our range of water quality management services contact Earth Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org.