Emissions Reductions, Carbon Credits and Emissions Trading
Earth Systems has experience in identifying opportunities for carbon credit generation, quantifying emissions reductions and applying for carbon credits in Australian and international carbon schemes. We can also facilitate the purchase and sale of carbon credits in Australian and international carbon credit markets.
- Technical advice to improve process efficiencies resulting in emissions reductions.
- Greenhouse gas offset accounting and emission reduction calculations.
- Emission trading services including providing access to emission trading schemes and markets.
- Liaising with carbon credit buyers and sellers to coordinate Emission Reduction Purchase Agreements (ERPAs).
Our experience and expertise includes:
- Strong understanding of United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) requirements and Kyoto Protocol mechanisms, modalities and procedures.
- International experience working with recognised agencies on climate change issues, including developing policy and planning measures.
- Development of materials to raise awareness of climate change and other environmental issues.
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change Clean Development Mechanism
United Nations Development Program
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
Organisation for Economic Co-orporation and Development Climate Change