Environmental Management and Assessment
Earth Systems has provided high quality environmental assessment and management services for two decades. Earth Systems also provides a full suite of social assessment and management services. We provide specialist environmental management and assessment services to a range of sectors, including mining, hydropower, oil and gas, infrastructure and urban development.
We are familiar with development bank (e.g. World Bank, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank) safeguard standards and operational policies for environmental and social assessment and have conducted environmental assessments in a range of jurisdictional and geographic settings.
Our multi-disciplinary approach to environmental management and assessment is a core element of our approach. Our ability to work in difficult and remote terrains is another hallmark of Earth Systems.
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA)
- Environmental Baseline Studies
- Due Diligence
- Environmental Planning and Management
- Environmental Monitoring and Information Management
- GIS and Remote Sensing
- Ecology / Biodiversity Assessment
- Biomass Management Plan.
- Wetlands Management
- Cumulative Impact Assessment.
- Catchment Management Planning.
- Rehabilitation and Closure
For more information or to discuss our range of environmental management and assessment services please contact Earth Systems at email@example.com.