Earth Systems provides water management services to a broad range of clients based worldwide in government, mining, energy, aid and conservation, waste management industry, consultancies and research.
Earth Systems understands the demands placed on the world’s limited fresh water resources and works to combat water resource management pressures and issues with a depth of expertise that is grounded in hands-on experience, technology and successful solution innovation. We provide total water quality management solutions, from characterisation to treatment, and are committed to outcomes that are in the best interests of the environment and human health.
We have successfully completed surface water and groundwater quality projects in all Australian states as well as in China, India, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, Tanzania, Mali, Senegal, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Argentina, Peru and the United States.
- Water Quality Management
- Integrated Water Resource Management
- Acid and Metalliferous Drainage (AMD) Management and Treatment
- Acid Sulfate Soil Management
- Environmental Planning and Management
- Geochemical Characterisation
- Rehabilitation and Closure
- Groundwater Assessment and Protection
- Environment and Social Impact Assessment
- Wetlands Consulting Services
- Water Resource Efficiency
For more information or to discuss our range of water management and treatment services please contact Earth Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org.