Earth Systems approaches research and development projects with a balance of analytical and problem solving skills, commercial pragmatism and a proven track record in the development of new environmental technologies.
Some examples of current research and development initiatives are:
Water Management and Treatment
- GaRDS – Avoiding Acid Drainage from Underground Mines.
- Neutral Barrier Technology (NBT) – Controlling subsurface liquid and gas migration.
- Neutra-Mill Technology – Efficient mixing and dispersal of reagents.
- Acid and Metalliferous Drainage Assessment and Classification Tool
- Water Chemistry Tools – Acid-Base Accounting Tool
Energy and Carbon
- Mobile Pyrolysis Furnace
- Biosolids Processing