The Neutra-Mill Technology
Neutra-Mill Water Treatment Systems
We have developed a range water treatment systems constructed around the patented and proven Neutra-Mill Technology. Using this technology allows us to provide you with systems that are capable of mixing and dispensing different reagents, but are a fraction of the cost of conventional systems with a comparable output. Neutra-Mill Water Treatment Systems come in many different configurations and have a range of applications.
- Mine site water – acid drainage management
- Emergency response wastewater treatment
- Drinking water
- Emergency response potable water treatment
- Treatment prior to reuse
- Cyanide treatment
- Wastewater treatment (municipal and industrial)
- Odour reduction
- Lowering total dissolved solids
- Removal of suspended solids / turbidity control
- Lowering toxic metal concentrations
- Acid neutralisation – pH control
- Limestone dispensing
- Controlling nutrients
- Supplementary or pre-treatment at existing plants
- Potable water treatment in developing nations
A Neutra-Mill Water Treatment System can help you to:
- Minimise the capital cost of water treatment.
- Treat water at multiple sites with portable systems.
- Treat water at remote or logistically difficult sites.
- Efficiently dispense large or small volumes of reagent.
- Provide an emergency response treatment capability.
- Mix and dispense more than one reagent.
Low infrastructure requirements – reduced capital costs
Neutra-Mill Water Treatment Systems are compact, light-weight, and inexpensive to operate, but deliver the performance of a much larger conventional treatment system. Where appropriate, they can be designed to either float directly on the water body requiring treatment (water based) or on the ground adjacent to the water requiring treatment (land based). This approach overcomes the need for complex mixing and agitation chambers, delivery pumps and piping associated with conventional land based plants, by taking the treatment plant to the water rather than pumping water to the plant, significantly reducing infrastructure requirements and costs.
Dispense multiple reagents – multiple applications
Innovative design facilitates the efficient use of many treatment reagents for multiple applications.
- Iron compounds
- Calcium hypochlorite
- Biological agents
- Hydrated lime
- Mineral products
- Chloride compounds
- Copper sulfate
- Adsorptive media (e.g. modified clays, zeolite)